Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyaltyMLGaming is the clan to be in were making drastic moves and changes to this thing you all call gaming aha thats right we're bringing you a whole new experience!

HomeRoyaltyMLGamingLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» A Facebook Group. C.G.A. (COD Gamers Anonymous)
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:22 pm by Biggin62182

» Steam & rapture
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:06 am by AzianKiRo

» Announcing wont be one much
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:04 am by AzianKiRo

» Minecraft Minigames
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:00 am by AzianKiRo

» Black Ops 2 Discussion
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:52 am by Biggin62182

» Lessons In Hillbilly Talk while playing COD
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:46 am by AzianKiRo

» Challenge!!!
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:19 am by Biggin62182

» Weapon challenge
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:54 pm by FATALITYS FEAR3

» Red Banned List
Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:14 pm by FATALITYS FEAR3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Ranking structure and responsibilities

Go down 
+2
PR KING ROYALTY
FATALITYS FEAR3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FATALITYS FEAR3

FATALITYS FEAR3

Ranking structure and responsibilities  Empty
PostSubject: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 am

RG-0 Esquire: Your a Recruit. Meet other members and just attend are activities to gain rank.

RG-1 Baron/Baroness: Just be a member and game. Attend meetings and other activities to gain rank.

RG-2 Count/Countress: Help lower ranking members and be a member. Attend meetings,other activities

RG-3 Nobleman:help lower members with any questions and situations. to rank up from this position you will need to know speech and dedication to are community and to know are rules and guidlines.

RG-4 Royal Executioner: Recruit(Better know the speech) and answer any questions of lower rank. to be promoted up from this rank you gotta show the higher ups your leadership skills,be invovled within meetings, there needs to an opening for prince.

RG-5 Grand Duke/Grand Dutchess:Needs to find out how the prince/princess rank works together and talk to each prince/princess separately on whats expected by them and to just get the idea of how things go.

RG-6 Prince/Princess: Host game night and help upper leadership with meetings and covering topics needed to be also is the back bone of the branch. To gain rank from this position a branch splits and your chosen or a king/queen gets demoted or has to step down

RG-7 King/Queen: Leader of a branch. Runs meetings, gives promotions and holds the branch together. to gain rank from here needs to be voted on by all the Founders And Majesties, and splits a branch

RG-8 Majesty: Is bascially the one who loooks over the entire branch/branches helps out the King/Queen

RG-9 Founder/emperor: Founders of this lovely gaming community host higher up meeting that will involve majestys,kings and queens

Last edited by FATALITYS FEAR3 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PR KING ROYALTY

PR KING ROYALTY

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 am

I agree with the whole entire ranking structure awesome work
Back to top Go down
FATALITYS FEAR3

FATALITYS FEAR3

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
PR KING ROYALTY

PR KING ROYALTY

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:28 am

yessirrr
Back to top Go down
Cougar Royal

Cougar Royal

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

I Like how it's going guys you're both doing an exemplary job! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PR KING ROYALTY

PR KING ROYALTY

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Thx man we are doing our part in order to make sure RoyaltyMLGaming stays together and making sure everyone just understands our ranks, structure, responsibilities, but also making sure evryone has fun and continue to have fun.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
PR KING ROYALTY

PR KING ROYALTY

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:07 am

lmao @biggin
Back to top Go down
John504 Royal

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 am

What up I'm hitting this topic too! I like these ranks better than Chaos lol hahaha. Jk screw off I'm joking but no seriously I'm dead serious bout it. I'm more serious than Neo Oldman is bout a big plate of food. Screw off im joking jk I'm serious jk lol gahah mind FUCK
Back to top Go down
PR KING ROYALTY

PR KING ROYALTY

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 pm

lmaooo @john504
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
John504 Royal

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:00 am

Mann u get no rank you'd a ghost nigga
Back to top Go down
RIPxSKILLZ

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Thanks for posting the ranking structure so i know now whenever I play in game nights!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking structure and responsibilities    Ranking structure and responsibilities  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking structure and responsibilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules And Regulations-
Jump to: